Disintegration, named after an album by The Cure, is a collage of photographs taken during days of walking through the streets of Havana, arranged in and filled with textures that are dissolving and reemerging in triangular forms. One of my favorite things about Havana’s architecture was the way that people used what they had to create patterns. By using pieces of broken tile and plaster, and recycling what was around them, people created compositions of playful colors that work off of one another, creating vibrant mosaics.
- Sold by the roll
- Roll Size: 52” by 9’ long (comes in 54” wide untrimmed rolls)
- Pattern Repeat For Black and White and Blue Tones: 104”wide by 127” long
- Pattern Repeat For Morning Glory and Watermelon: 52" wide by 63.5 long
- Pattern Match: Straight (but can be hung randomly if preferred)
- SKU: MW03
- Paper is printed to order
- Please contact email@example.com for custom wallpaper roll lengths, pricing and further information
*Please Note that all of our designs are digitally printed to order, allowing for customers to request custom roll lengths if needed. For example, if you have a 10’ high ceiling, you can request a longer roll length.